By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can get behind the wheel of a professional stock car with this deal from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. For $124, accelerate down straightaways and take turns in a real race car like the one driven by Wallace, a racing legend who was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame. This 2-hour "Qualifier" package at the Mosport International Raceway saves $125 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $124, drive a real race car in a 10-lap race at the Mosport International Raceway, regularly $249
- This "Qualifier" package from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience lasts 2 hours
- It includes a track orientation followed by a race on the speedway track
- Or, for $49, get the 1-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a 3-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel
Nov 18, 2012 - Dec 31, 2013
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
3233 Concession Rd. # 10
Bowmanville, L1C 3K6
- The deal provides Travelzoo subscribers with an authentic racing experience, from the custom Oakley driver's suit to passing competitors on the track. You'll begin with a classroom orientation with a professional instructor, then hop in the driver's seat for a ten-lap race on the speedway. Get a feel for the vehicle while following the pace car for a couple warm-up laps before zooming around the track.
- Or, for $49, try the one-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a three-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel. This experience regularly costs $99.
The fine print
Races take place May 18-20, May 25-26 and Aug. 23-25, 2013. Vouchers can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase.Online reservations are required at racewithrusty.com/schedule. If more race dates are added, you can select any race date on the schedule, but it must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Drivers must be at least 5 feet tall and 100 pounds and under 300 pounds and 6 feet 7 inches tall. Riders must be at least 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. Drivers must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license. Must be at least 14 years old to participate in the ride-along. If under 18 years old, parental consent is required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms