By Travelzoo Staff
For $35, learn the tricks of the chocolate-making trade in a workshop that blogTO calls "interesting and fun." Presented by Chocolate Tales, this exclusive deal includes all the materials you'll need to participate in a 90-minute class that regularly costs $82.
Why we love it
- For $35, participate in a 90-minute, hands-on chocolate-making workshop presented by Chocolate Tales
- BlogTO reviewed this unique class last year, calling it "interesting and fun"
- Each student gets to take home their chocolaty creations in a gift-wrapped box
Nov 20, 2012 - May 31, 2013
918 Bathhurst St.
Toronto, ON M5R 3G5
- Classes start with instructors explaining the history of chocolate and the process of turning cocoa beans into candy bars and bonbons. Participants have the chance to sample different chocolates before rolling up their sleeves, donning aprons and becoming amateur chocolatiers.
- Along the way, each student will make Belgian specialty bonbons, truffles and chocolate fondant and work with several different kinds of chocolate. Each student also gets a ribbon-tied box filled with their creations to take home and savour.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 26, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid at Hamilton location only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms