By Eddy Rivera
Save more than 60% on a "one-of-a-kind" flight simulator experience (Toronto.com) that Travelzoo subscribers call "a unique outing" that "felt so real."
Why we love it
- Pilot virtual fighter jets, such as an F-18, while sitting in an actual aircraft cockpit
- Options for two or four include a variety of virtual aircraft, such as a C-17 cargo aircraft
- Fly in different weather conditions or soar over any major airport in the world
- Get a sneak peek of the experience here
May 1, 2014 - Oct. 15, 2014; closed Mondays and Tuesdays
401 Magnetic Dr.
Toronto, ON M3J 3H9
- For $49 (reg. $135), book an hourlong simulated flight for one in a fighter jet army aircraft
Or for the same price, two can spend an hour in the fully enclosed two-seat simulator
Note: Physical cockpit does not vary by virtual aircraft
Take to the skies with a group of four friends: For $65 (reg. $135), share the hourlong simulated flight, with each person getting a chance to sit behind the controls (only two people can use the simulator at one time).
The fine print
Valid May 1, 2014 - Oct. 15, 2014; closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Advance reservations required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Only two people can use the simulator at one time. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.
See all terms