By Travelzoo Staff
The cool autumn mists of Niagara Falls beckon with a $75-per-night escape that packs in $135 in extras. This deal at the Ramada Niagara Falls includes dining credits at some of the city's most popular eateries, including The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, which overlooks the Falls, plus family activities at Captain Jack's (formerly Dave & Buster's) and $50 to spend at a nearby casino.
Why we love it
- Check in for $75 per night Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 2 - Nov. 28, or select Fridays in October and November (see above). For those looking for a late summer sojourn instead, snag a deal for arrivals Aug. 25-29, for just $20 more nightly.
- The Ramada Niagara Falls is a short walk from the Falls and popular attractions such as the Maid of the Mist, the family-friendly Clifton Hill area, the Skylon Tower and Fallsview Casino.
Ramada Niagara Falls
6045 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2G3Y3
What's included & when
- Aug 06, 2013 - Nov 28, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at the Ramada Niagara Falls with $135 in extras
- $75 per night in a Standard King or 2 Queen room
- Includes a $30 credit at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- $20 credit at Outback Steakhouse
- $10 IHOP credit
- $50 slot play credit at a Seneca Casino on the U.S. side of the Falls
- $25 game play card at Captain Jack's
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays, Sept. 2 - Nov. 28, or select Fridays: Oct. 18, 25; Nov. 1, 5, 15, 22 ($20 more to arrive Aug. 25-29)
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, Sept. 8 is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-374-4142 or use the link referenced in your voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms