By Travelzoo Staff
Get in touch with nature in Ontario's tranquil Kawartha Lakes region. Westwind Inn on the Lake is offering exclusive packages for two at more than 40% off. Stay two nights for $249 or three nights for $359, and receive $20 in meal credits daily to use on site toward breakfast or dinner.
Why we love it
- Nestled on 60 acres of lakefront bliss and surrounded by pristine forests that stretch on for miles, the inn sets the scene for a picturesque and adventure-filled escape. Glide across the lakes by canoe, kayak, row boat, pedal boat, water bike or even windsurfing. Paddle up Mississauga River and take in the unspoiled wilderness, or to Lower Buckhorn Lake for some early morning fishing. Explore the woodland surroundings by hiking or biking the nature trails right from the front door.
- The log-cabin-style accommodations feature cedar-lined walls and antique furnishings. The air-conditioned rooms offer one queen or two single beds, with a sitting area and private balcony. Complimentary tea and coffee are served in the cozy common room.
Westwind Inn on the Lake
61 Gallery on the Lake Road
Buckhorn, ON K0L 1J0
What's included & when
- Jul 09, 2013 - Sep 26, 2013
- Kawartha retreat for 2 at Westwind Inn on the Lake at more than 40% off
- $249 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, July 10 - Sept. 25
- $359 for 3 nights, arrive Sundays-Tuesdays, July 14 - Sept. 24
- Includes $20 daily food and beverage credit for breakfast or dinner on-site
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-387-8100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of 10% is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms