By Travelzoo Staff
Soak up 60% savings with this Niagara Falls getaway and behold the sheer volume of the mighty falls -- where more than a million bathtubs of water plummet over the edge every second (Lonely Planet). Two guests can check in for one night at the Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls for $115, Sundays-Thursdays. Stay on Fridays for $129 or Saturdays for $149.
Why we love it
- A three-course dinner for two is taken care of at Remington's of Niagara, known for its steak and seafood, while the next day kicks off with a hot breakfast for two at Applebee's. A 25% discount on additional dining at Applebee's is also included with this offer.
- A short drive away are Inniskillin, Peller Estates, Hillebrand and Jackson Triggs wineries, where complimentary tours and tastings await. After sampling local wines, indulge your sweet tooth with a guided Chocolate F/X experience. Fifty dollars of play at Seneca Casino on the U.S. side of the Falls rounds out the day.
- Also available: Arrive any day of the week to stay two nights for $219 and receive a second $50 casino credit and daily breakfast along with the inclusions above.
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls
6546 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls, L2G 3W2
What's included & when
- Feb 14, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Stay at Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls -- one of the closest hotels to Niagara Falls -- for 60% off
- $115 for 1 night in a Falls Side room, Sunday-Thursday; Fridays are $14 more; Saturdays are $34 more
- Includes a 3-course dinner for 2 (reg. $90)
- Hot breakfast for 2 (reg. $30)
- 4 wine-tasting passes and guided chocolate factory tour for 2 (reg. $65)
- $50 gaming voucher for Seneca Casino on the US side of the Falls
- 2-night stays are $219 and include breakfast daily and 2 $50 casino credits
- Travel through May 16
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-843-6253 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 16-17; March 30; May 7, 10-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms