By Travelzoo Staff
Plunge down one of 16 water slides, surf in a wave pool, or take the kids to the Tiny Tots Splash Park on a Niagara family getaway at Skyline Inn, including four 2-day water park passes and a $40 dining credit. For $149, a savings of nearly 70% on regular rates, arrive Sundays and Thursdays through March. Fridays are $20 more and Saturdays are $40 more.
Why we love it
- One block from the Falls, the Skyline Inn is connected to the water park through an indoor walkway -- ideal for when temperatures become especially frigid.
- Over the course of two days, splish and splash through the water park's Toob Tower with four tube slides, the 1,000-gallon tipping bucket, a kids play area, the year-round outside patio and pool and much more.
- Unwind at night with dinner overlooking the Falls at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra -- famed chef, author and TV personality. Featuring fresh, local ingredients, menu highlights include a porcini mushroom bisque, gluten-free sweet potato and mushroom cannelloni, and espresso-rubbed double cut pork chop.
4800 Bender Street
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3K1
What's included & when
- Dec 02, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Niagara getaway package for up to 2 adults and 2 children at the Skyline Inn for nearly 70% off regular pricing
- $149 per night in a Traditional room with 2 queen beds for Sunday and Thursday arrivals
- Includes 2-day passes to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark for 4 people (reg. $360)
- $40 dining gift card toward the purchase of 2 dinner entrees at the Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra
- Friday arrivals are $20 more; Saturday arrivals are $40 more
- Travel through March
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-596-5234 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 22 - Jan. 5; Feb. 15-17; March 9-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms