By Travelzoo Staff
Country trails and tranquil scenery set the scene for an overnight retreat to the Haliburton Highlands -- an area known for excellent year-round outdoor activities. For $149, unwind at the Pinestone Resort with this Travelzoo exclusively negotiated package for two including a bottle of wine, breakfast and $50 to spend on dinner -- at nearly 40% off regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Visit weekdays through March with one- or two-night stays, or take advantage of a weekend away including daily breakfast and a second $50 dinner credit (Thursday-Saturday arrivals). Guests are also welcome to a 2 p.m. late checkout and 20% off at the spa.
- Well reviewed by TripAdvisor users, the Heatherwood Restaurant is the ideal place to watch the sun set over the resort's pond. Indulge with a variety of salads, followed up with gourmet dishes such as an herb-crusted roast half rack of lamb or shrimp linguine.
- Nestled on 160 acres of forests and trails, the resort offers two restaurants, a lounge, an indoor heated pool, a spa and fitness centre. Available activities near the resort include bird watching, hiking and skiing.
Pinestone Resort & Conference Centre
4252 Country Rd. #21
Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
What's included & when
- Nov 15, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Haliburton Highlands escape for 2 at Pinestone Resort with $115 in extras that saves nearly 40% on regular pricing
- $149 for 1 night in a standard room, Sundays-Thursdays
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $35)
- $50 dinner credit at Heatherwood Restaurant
- Bottle of wine (reg. $30)
- Late checkout of 2 p.m.
- 20% off spa services
- Make it a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, with daily breakfast for $249 (reg. $408)
- Weekend Special: Make it a 2-night weekend stay (Thursday-Saturday arrivals) with daily breakfast and an additional $50 dinner credit for $309 (reg. $558)
- Travel through March
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-461-0357 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 30-31; Jan. 25-27; Feb. 1-3, 18. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms