By Travelzoo Staff
Set the mood at The Old Mill Inn & Spa, nestled on the bank of the river that flows through Humber Valley -- a hideaway that provides all the trappings of a luxury countryside escape, yet is just 15 minutes from downtown Toronto. Travelzoo has negotiated an exclusive $199-per-night romantic escape at this historic inn -- which Lonely Planet describes as "magical" -- that includes suite accommodations, wine and chocolates served in room, romantic bath amenities, breakfast for two at Terrace Restaurant and more.
Why we love it
- Stay Sundays-Wednesdays through March 31, 2013. Or, for $229 per night, stay Thursdays-Saturdays in a Luxury King room, with a complimentary upgrade to a suite based on availability, and receive the same extras.
- Fodor's praises the hotel's "manicured English gardens" and well-appointed guest rooms with views of the Humber River Valley. The on-site restaurant and bar stands out with its stone walls laden with tapestries, and the live jazz performed several nights a week is a favourite among locals.
The Old Mill Inn & Spa
21 Old Mill Road
Toronto, ON M8X 1G5
What's included & when
- Oct 24, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Luxurious escape for 2 at the The Old Mill Inn & Spa, just outside downtown Toronto
- $199 for an upgraded King Suite with separate sitting area and whirlpool tub (reg. $409)
- Includes a bottle of wine and a selection of chocolates served in-room (reg. $50)
- Romantic bath amenities: bubble bath, candles and rose petals (reg. $25)
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $28)
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. based on availability
- Travel Sundays-Wednesdays through March 31, 2013
- Stay Thursdays-Saturdays for $229 in a Luxury King room, with a complimentary suite upgrade based on availability at check-in plus all the other extras
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-653-6455 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available: Nov. 17, 19, 20-21, 23-24, 29; Dec. 1, 3, 5-8, 15, 31; Jan. 21-22; Feb. 7, 15-16; March 3-6. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms