By Travelzoo Staff
This is your last chance to see "Amaluna," the Cirque du Soleil show that BlogTO calls a "masterpiece." Save up to 30% on some of the last shows at Port Lands in Toronto. Tickets start at $66.50, regularly $95.
Why we love it
- Last chance to see "Amaluna," the highly praised Cirque du Soleil show in Toronto
- Select from remaining performances Oct. 26-27 and Nov. 1-2
- Save up to 30% on tickets starting at $66.50 for adults and $46.75 for children, regularly $95 and $66.50
- BlogTO says "Amaluna" "shines as Cirque du Soleil’s latest masterpiece"
Oct 23, 2012 - Nov 04, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
Grand Chapiteau at the Port Lands
51 Commissioners St.
Toronto, M5A 1A7
- The Globe and Mail says "Amaluna: It's Cirque de Shakespeare, and it soars." The following seating sections under the Grand Chapiteau at The Port Lands are available for performances on Friday, Oct. 26, at 4 p.m.; Thursday, Nov. 1, at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.; and Friday, Nov. 2 at 4 p.m.:
- Price Level 2 ... $66.50, reg. $95
- Price Level 1 ... $73.50, reg. $105
- Premium ... $101.50, reg. $145
- Price Level 2 seats are available on Saturday, Oct. 27, at 4 p.m. for $76, regularly $95. Children's tickets are $53.25, regularly $66.50.
- Children's tickets are also available starting at $46.75 (reg. $66.50).
- Award-winning director Diane Paulus brings her artistic expertise to "Amaluna," a show that honors femininity, renewal, rebirth and balance with a cast that is 75% female. Loosely based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest," the show is a fantastical story of love and beauty.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and select desired performance from the calendar and then desired price level. Pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website will include fees of $9.50-$13.50 per ticket. The fees will also apply for children's tickets. $5 per order will be extra. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are ages 2-12.