By Travelzoo Staff
See "Avenue Q," which Entertainment Weekly calls "Rent" meets "Sesame Street," in this hilarious and touching story of real life in New York City, told by a cast of both people and puppets.
Why we love it
- Catch one of 28 performances, including weekends, Dec. 13 - Jan. 20 at the Lower Ossington Theatre
- Floor and General seats are available for $29.40, regularly $49
- Or, upgrade to Premium seats for $36, regularly $60
- It's "one of the funniest shows you’re likely ever to see," according to Entertainment Weekly
- "Avenue Q" was a 2004 Tony Award winner for Best Musical
Oct 04, 2012 - Jan 20, 2013
Lower Ossington Theatre
100 Ossington Avenue
Toronto, ON M6J 2Z4
- All tickets to "Avenue Q" are now $29.40-$36, regularly $49-$60, for all performances Dec. 13 - Jan. 20 at the Lower Ossington Theatre.
- Princeton, a bright-eyed college grad, comes to New York City with big dreams and a tiny bank account. He discovers Avenue Q -- the only neighborhood in his price range. Princeton and his newfound neighbors struggle to find jobs, dates and their purposes in life. Music and lyrics for the show were written by Robert Lopez, co-creator of "The Book of Mormon."
- Note: This show is for mature audiences only and not recommended for children.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Click on desired performance. Click on desired seating area, then click "Next." Click on green squares to select seat, then click "Reserve." Verify seat selection and click "Checkout." Enter billing information, select payment method and enter code TZOO12 in box, then click "Order." A fee of $4.99-$6 is additional. Full-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.