By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste of unrivalled luxury in one of North America's oldest cities for $169 per night with an exclusive deal at the Auberge Saint-Antoine. This Relais & Chateaux hideaway, recently named to Conde Nast Traveller’s Gold List for the 10th year in a row, offers Travelzoo readers an upgrade to a Luxe Room and daily valet parking, saving nearly 40% on regular pricing. Travel daily through May 16, including weekends.
Why we love it
- "A stay here is sure to be memorable, especially for enthusiasts of historic preservation," writes Frommer's, which calls the hotel "a knockout." Sleek interior design complements the 250-year-old foundations, which themselves constitute one of the city's most important archaeological sites.
- On site is the CAA 4-Diamond Panache restaurant, which The New York Times describes as "superb." Guests can feast on entrees such as pan-seared foie gras and Nova Scotian lobster, or opt for a tasting menu featuring six courses of French-Canadian delicacies.
8 rue Saint-Antoine
Quebec City, QC
What's included & when
- Feb 25, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Luxury hideaway for 2 at the Auberge Saint-Antoine in Quebec City at nearly 40% off
- $169 per night in a spacious Luxe Room with a large bathroom and sitting area and decorated with a historical artifact (reg. $250)
- $289 per night in a sprawling suite with a separate living room (reg. $600)
- Valet parking (reg. $25)
- Travel daily through May 16, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers and combine them to extend your stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-692-2211 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 15-16, 20-22; May 3-4, 10-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms