By Travelzoo Staff
Ranked among Conde Nast Traveler's top U.S. resort spas, Estrella Spa at the Viceroy Palm Springs is the place to "play the pampered starlet," according to Vogue. For $139, regularly $255, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a day at this Kelly Wearstler-designed resort.
Why we love it
- Named a top spa by Conde Nast Traveler
- Fodor's praises its "Old Hollywood ambiance"
- Includes a massage, body scrub & glass of bubbly
- Use the resort's 3 pools, fitness center & spa amenities
Jul 02, 2013 - Dec 23, 2013
Estrella Spa at Viceroy Palm Springs
415 S. Belardo Road
Palm Springs, CA 92262
- This spa package includes:
- 60-minute massage: choice of Swedish, deep tissue or reflexology techniques
- 30-minute Estrella signature salt scrub: a custom salt scrub infused with an aromatherapy blend of lemongrass, lavender and sage to exfoliate and moisturize the body
- Glass of welcome bubbly
- All-day pass to the resort's three pools, fitness center and spa amenities
Post-spa, indulge in dinner for two at the Viceroy's Citron restaurant for 50% off
, or spend the night at the hotel for as little as $105
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Dec. 23, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Appointments required (advance appointments recommended). A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on Saturdays, major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms