By Annie England
"The quality and the experience were out of this world" at the "exquisite" GrapeSeed Spa at South Coast Winery Resort, says a past Travelzoo guest.
Why we love it
- Fodor's says the property is "Temecula wine country's most luxurious resort"
- 95% of past Travelzoo guests loved their spa experiences
- Inland Empire Magazine praises the "indulgent spa treatments"
- The resort is also rated 4 stars by both Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- The spa boasts 15,000 square feet spread over three stories at the picturesque resort
July 18, 2014 - Nov. 23, 2014
GrapeSeed Spa at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa
34843 Rancho California Rd.
Temecula, CA 92591
Tel: 951-587-9463 x3
- For $103 (reg. $195) Monday-Friday or $118 Saturday-Sunday, unwind with this spa package:
50-minute warm stone massage with refreshing foot masque or a 50-minute skin brightening facial with refreshing hand treatment and lip blooming treatment
Glass of bubbly to enjoy poolside or on the spa's veranda overlooking Mount Palomar
Full use of the amenities, including the outdoor saltwater pool, his and her saltwater whirlpools, steam room, sauna, fitness center and a tranquility room
Or, for $200 (reg. $380 total) during the week or $215 on Saturday or Sunday, get both the massage and facial plus all of the above, including the add-ons, bubbly and amenity use
The fine print
Valid Monday-Friday or Saturday- Sunday, depending on voucher purchased. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Must be used by recipient named; non-transferable. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added at check in (additional gratuity for good service is suggested). Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms