By Travelzoo Staff
Visitors from WTTW's "Check, Please" liked the "intimate setting" and "traditional fare" as well as the dozens of tequilas available at this family-owned hot spot.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diner's Choice award winner -- Best Mexican
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp and Urbanspoon with more than 500 reviews
- CBS Chicago praises the truly unique margaritas
- Take a seat in the enclosed atrium for alfresco style dining into winter
- Brunch with drinks is also available for less than $10 per person
Sept. 16, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013; Brunch served Saturday-Sunday only
1835 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
- For $39 (reg. $77), two can receive any shared appetizer, any two entrees on the menu and two cocktails or margaritas (up to $11 each)
- General Manager Rick Rivera recommends the made-to-order guacamole with three spice levels, as well as the house specialty casa borracha -- skirt steak marinated in pineapple tequila
- For $75 (reg. $154), four can double the dinner and save even more
- Brunch is also available -- two can enjoy a brunch entree each and a cocktail for $19 (reg. $44)
- Visit during brunch with friends -- a party of four with an entree and cocktail each is $35 (reg. $88)
- Gayot says "the cocktail program is reason alone to come" -- every offer includes a drink per person
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms