By Travelzoo Staff
Narmada Winery is a "hidden gem of VA wine country" where an experience that is "palatable for both beginners and wine aficionados" (Examiner) awaits.
Why we love it
- In the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, about an hour from D.C.
- "Stellar" Virginia wines - Anthony Dias Blue, SF International Wine Competition
- One of the first Va. wineries to be certified by the Commonwealth Quality Alliance
- Over 1,400 likes on Facebook
Sept. 21, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013; Saturdays and Sundays
43 Narmada Lane
Amissville, VA 20106
- For $23 (reg. $45), two can take a tour of the vineyards and tasting rooms
A cheese plate with jam, almonds and a baguette to share
Two souvenir glasses to take home
Or make it a double date for $44 (reg. $90) and save even more
Narmada features live music
by the lake on select dates throughout the summer.
The fine print
Valid Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person, may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms