By Travelzoo Staff
LA Market is "all about how Angelenos like to eat," declares LA Confidential, praising the "modern, quintessentially Californian fare." For $69, regularly $139, two can feast on a three-course dinner at this restaurant at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE.
Why we love it
- LA Market "serves upscale comfort food" (Fodor's)
- Helmed by celeb chef Kerry Simon
- Half off a 3-course dinner for 2 people
- Located at L.A. Live, across from Staples Center
Jun 29, 2013 - Dec 25, 2013
LA Market at JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
900 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- With this deal, choose any of the following from the dinner menu, created by "Iron Chef" winner Kerry Simon:
- Two appetizers, such as the tuna dynamite or the burrata served with an eggplant heirloom tomato caponata
- Two entrees, such as the prime filet served with polenta and sugar snap peas, or the daily fish served with seasonal vegetables and produce
- A dessert to share, such as the chef's signature junk food platter featuring childhood favorites like cotton candy and red velvet whoopie pie
- Or for $135, book a table for four and save even more, regularly $278.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Dec. 25, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Seasonal items subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms