By Travelzoo Staff
September's opening of Public House -- a chic gastropub fused with a 7,000-square-foot sports bar in the Luxor -- was anticipated by Las Vegas Eater
and Las Vegas Weekly. Now you and a friend can have dinner here for less than half the regular cost for $49 with appetizers, entrees and drinks, normally $110.
Why we love it
- Head to Luxor's new Public House for dinner and drinks for $49
- This 7,000-square-foot gastropub on The Strip opened in September
- Public House has 200 different ales, lagers, IPAs and stouts to choose from
- The restaurant fuses patriotic decor with gastropub fare
Dec 12, 2012 - Mar 14, 2013
Luxor Las Vegas
3900 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Choose upscale American comfort food and more than 200 variations of beer with:
- Any two appetizers, including chicken and corn chowder or jumbo buffalo shrimp
- Two sandwiches or entrees, such as the popular tavern-style meatloaf with sweet potato mash and English peas; or beer-braised short rib sandwich with caramelized onions and fontina cheese
- Two beers from a list of 200 ranging from Magners Irish Cider, Lagunitas IPA and Hoegaarden, or choose cocktails or wines by the glass (up to $13 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 14, through March 14, 2013. Reservations are not required. Not valid on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, or Super Bowl Sunday (Feb. 3, 2013). Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms