By Kristin Viola
Gayot ranked Bistro Buffet at Palms Casino Resort among the best Vegas buffets. Sit down to an all-you-can-eat dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Comes with unlimited wine and beer
- Less than $20 a person
- Gayot praises the "quality choices [that] satisfy a spectrum of tastes"
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor with a 2013 Certificate of Excellence
May 7, 2014 - Nov. 5, 2014
Bistro Buffet at Palms Casino Resort Las Vegas
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- $37 for a buffet dinner for two with unlimited wine and beer (reg. $55)
Sundays-Thursdays the buffet features New York steak, barbecue meats and a carving station
- The buffet also offers crab legs on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Wednesdays are prime rib night
Fridays and Saturdays, indulge in the seafood dinner buffet with oysters, shrimp, clams and mussels
Complete your meal with a visit to the dessert station, featuring pastries, cakes and ice cream
The fine print
Redeem starting May 7, 2014; dinner buffet is open daily from 4-9 p.m. Reservations not required; space is subject to availability. Present voucher to your cashier. Regular dinner buffet is served Sunday-Thursday; seafood dinner buffet is served Friday and Saturday. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms