By Travelzoo Staff
See iconic New Orleans sites -- including Bourbon Street, the WWII Museum and the Superdome -- from atop a double-decker bus with this deals from BusVision.
Why we love it
- Tour New Orleans on a double-decker bus for 50% off
- Ride around downtown, the French Quarter and the Garden District
- Hop off at Bourbon Street, the WWII Museum or the Superdome
- Buses even feature retractable roofs, so no tour will ever be rained out
Sep 10, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
New Orleans BusVision
100 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
- For $9, reg. $19, take a 100-minute tour through the Crescent City
Or purchase a "hop on, hop off" ticket for $14, valid for a whole day and perfect for out-of-town visitors
Trips (view a map here) pass through Downtown, the Garden District, the Arts and Warehouse District and the French Quarter, offering views of Mardi Gras World
Also see the WWII Museum and the famous St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, described by Frommer's as "the city's oldest cemetery, and it's most iconic."
The tour starts at BusVision's main kiosk
The hop-on hop-off tour can begin at any of BusVision's stops around town
BusVision also invites locals to be tourists in their own city. With a New Orleans picture ID, residents can ride for just $5.
The fine print
Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit.
See all terms