By Travelzoo Staff
Get a bird's-eye view of the Manhattan skyline in a helicopter with this Local Deal from Pegasus Flight, an activity that was named to the list of "Unique Nights Out in New York" by CBS Local and given a 4.5-star rating from Yelp users. For $125 a person, take to the sky with a 30-minute tour, an experience that is regularly $222.
Why we love it
- Soar through the skies of Manhattan with a thrilling helicopter tour
- For $125 a person, regularly $222, take in aerial views of famous NYC landmarks
- Sights visible during the tour include Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- The 30-minute tour concludes with a Champagne toast
- Tours can be scheduled 7 days a week, day or night
- Helicopters carry 3 passengers; purchase an extra voucher as a gift for a loved one
Feb 10, 2013 - Feb 11, 2014
1101 W Edgar Rd.
Linden, NJ 07036
- Flights take off from Linden Municipal Airport -- a 30-minute drive from downtown Manhattan. Once in the air, take in panoramic views of iconic New York City landmarks, like the Empire State Building, Freedom Tower, Statue of Liberty and Madison Square Garden. Tours can be scheduled for day or night (9 a.m. to 8 p.m.) and conclude with a Champagne toast upon landing.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 12 through Feb. 11, 2014. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for age, weight, height and weather restrictions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tours cancelled due to inclement weather may be rescheduled. Tours cancelled with less than 24 hours are assessed a 50% fee. No shows are assessed a 100% fee. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms