By Travelzoo Staff
Ripley's Entertainment has been in the business for almost a century, with 90 attractions in 10 countries, including nearly three dozen museum locations worldwide filled with assorted oddities, rare artifacts and bizarre exhibits. With this Local Deal, get admission to any of 16 Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditoriums for $10 per person; two can visit for $19.
Why we love it
- Visit any of 16 Ripley's Believe It or Not locations across the country for $10 per person
- Or gain admission for 2 for $19
- Choose from museums in San Francisco, Hollywood, Orlando and more
- Exhibits include shrunken heads, wax statues and rare fossils
Jan 28, 2013 - Apr 29, 2013
Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Locations include Hollywood, Orlando, Baltimore and San Antonio, and guests can explore the unique showcases at their museum of choice. In Hollywood, see an elephant with two trunks, an ancient Egyptian mummified foot and a mosaic of Angelina Jolie made of tiny Airsoft balls. Or in Orlando, check out a shrunken human head, a 25-foot-high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards and a 1907 Rolls Royce made of matchsticks.
- Regular admission prices vary per location, from $11.99 to $19.99 per adult. Click "Buy Now" to select your specific museum location and number of tickets.
It takes between one and two hours to explore the museum, and photos and videos are allowed inside.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through April 29, 2013. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Valid at the specified location only. Valid during each merchant's operating hours. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms