By Kristin Viola
For half off, ride through Temecula wine country on horseback and then sample wines at Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards.
Why we love it
- Wine Country Trails by Horseback earns a 95% approval rating from Travelzoo users
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Taste five pours at Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards, also rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Buy a voucher for two and bring along a friend or significant other; makes a great date
April 19, 2014 - Oct. 16, 2014; Wednesday-Sunday
Wine Country Trails by Horseback
35960 Rancho California Rd.
Temecula, CA 92591
- $49 per person for a 90-minute horseback ride with a wine tasting (reg. $100)
- Before departing the ranch, you'll learn the riding basics from experienced guides
- Ride through Temecula Valley vineyards and discover historical facts about the region
- After your ride, taste five pours from Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards
- Or for $95, get this deal for two (reg. $200)
- Note: Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards is about a five-minute drive from Wine Country Trails by Horseback
Post wine tasting, spend the night at Wilson Creek Manor with this deal
for half off.
The fine print
Valid April 19, 2014 - Oct. 16, 2014; Wednesday-Sunday only during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability and weather. Present voucher upon arrival. After the horseback ride, you will receive a ticket to present for the wine tasting at Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid major holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms