By Travelzoo Staff
Spend an afternoon sipping wine and learning tasting techniques at Temecula's Danza del Sol Winery, which earns a 99% approval rating from Travelzoo users.
Why we love it
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and 4 stars on Yelp
- Past Travelzoo guests praise the "knowledgeable" guides and "beautiful" grounds
- Sample more than 10 wines plus snack on cheese, crackers, fruit and chocolate
- Limited class size makes for a more personal experience
April 10, 2014 - Oct. 7, 2014; specific dates vary by voucher
Danza del Sol Winery
39050 De Portola Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
Tel: 951-302-6363 ext. 27
- $25 (reg. $55) for weekday wine-tasting package for one
- $39 (reg. $80) for weekend wine-tasting package for one
- $45 (reg. $110) for weekday wine-tasting package for two
- $75 (reg. $160) for weekend wine-tasting package for two
- 2-hour experience starts with white wine reception, followed by tour with tasting of three wines, plus a class with tasting of six wines paired with an appetizer plate of cheese, crackers, fruit and chocolate; click here for more info
Receive 10% off all wines purchased on the day of your visit, plus a complimentary logo glass to take home.
The fine print
Valid April 10, 2014 - Oct. 7, 2014; specific dates vary by voucher. Monday-Friday tours are held at noon and 3 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday tours are held at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Class size is limited; space is subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be of legal age to consume alcohol and use voucher.
See all terms