By Amanda Retzer
Explore the abundant shores of Oahu with a five-day snorkel equipment rental from Aqua Zone Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Waikiki.
Why we love it
- Includes everything you need for a DIY-snorkel trip
- Central pick-up location at The Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Check out top snorkel spots, including Kuilima Cove, as recommended by USA Today
- Aqua Zone earns 4 stars on Yelp
April 10, 2014 - Oct. 10, 2014
Aqua Zone Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
The Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
2552 Kalakua Ave.
Waikiki, HI 96815
- $15 for a five-day deluxe silicone snorkel package rental (reg. $32)
Includes silicone mask, dry snorkel, fins, fish card ID, defog solution and carry bag
Not sure which shores to travel to? Opt for a guided catamaran snorkel tour with Aqua Zone and swim with green sea turtles for $24 a person
The fine print
Valid April 10, 2014 - Oct. 10, 2014. No reservations required. Present voucher upon arrival. Credit card required for deposit. Tax, if applicable, is not included. Rentals are available seven days a week, subject to availability and first-come first-served.
See all terms