By Heather Georgianna
Soak up the sun next to "a cool expanse of blue pool" with cocktails and appetizers at the "gorgeous" Four Seasons Hotel Miami (Time Out Miami).
Why we love it
- "The food is impeccable, as are the staff" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- AAA 5-Diamond property since 2006
- Named one of Travel + Leisure’s World's Best Hotels
- This "pool oasis" makes it "easy to forget you're in the middle of the city" (Fodor's)
- For more dining deals at Four Seasons properties across North America, click here
Feb 5, 2014 - Jul 31, 2014
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
1435 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
- All-day access for two to the seventh-floor pool terrace, which features luxury amenities including chilled towels and evian water spritzes to keep cool
- Two specialty cocktails, like the signature caipirinhas or Bahia sangria (up to $14 each)
- Two appetizers, such as the ahi tuna tartare or the poolside guacamole (up to $14 each)
The fine print
Valid Feb. 5, 2014 - July 31, 2014. Pool is open seven days a week from dawn to dusk and Bahia Bar is open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for two people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms