By Erin Oliveri
Whisk the family away to Phuket, Thailand, for an eight-night stay at the 4-star Sunwing Resort & Spa Bangtao Beach, and save more than 50%.
Why we love it
- Stay for less than $70 a night, including daily buffet breakfast, Internet and more
- This resort won a 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award in the Family category
- Set on Bangtao Beach, it's one of the "more secluded resorts ... for those who want the convenience of nearby Patong but cherish the serenity of a quiet resort" (Frommer's)
- Fodor's says, "families keep coming back to this resort, as it really has it all for kids of every age," such as kids aerobics, a mini disco and shows
- The property boasts four swimming pools, two kids pools, a spa and two restaurants
Sunwing Resort & Spa Bangtao Beach
22 Moo 2 Chueng Thalay
Tel: +66 76 314 263-9
What's included & when
- Daily arrivals April 1 - Oct. 24
- $535 for eight nights in a Studio Room for two adults and up to two children 12 years and under; price is total for all guests, not per person
Buffet breakfast daily in La Tasca Kitchen & Bar for two
Choice of roundtrip airport transfers or one set dinner for two
Complimentary Internet and two welcome drinks
Early check-in at 10 a.m. and late checkout at 4 p.m.
Children eat free when dining with paying adults and ordering from the kids menu
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Note: Pricing was converted from AUD to CAD on Jan. 14, 2014. If you have not redeemed your voucher on or before the Promotional Voucher Expiration Date, Travelzoo Local will automatically issue you, the person named on the voucher, a refund credit in the amount of the Base Value within 30 days to the same credit card or form of payment used to purchase the Voucher.
See all terms