By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the seaside town of Cape May, "the jewel of the Jersey shore," (Frommer's) with a 50% discount at the historic, beachfront Congress Hall hotel.
Why we love it
- "The white-colonnade, Tuscan-yellow hotel is all breezy chic," raves Fodor's, with "sky-high ceilings, titan-size Victorian mirrors, glossy black wicker, and potted palms with attitude"
- Originally opened in 1816, Congress Hall served as the summer White House for President Benjamin Harrison
- The town's many preserved Victorian cottages have "exuberant decoration and dazzling colors [that] make even Miami's Art Deco look almost restrained by comparison" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Guests are just steps from the Washington Street pedestrian mall, lined with ice-cream shops, bars, toy stores and clothing boutiques
200 Congress Place
Cape May, NJ 08204
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays Sept. 8, 2013 - Nov. 26, 2013
- $149 for one night for two people in an oceanview room; $279 for two nights
Free parking, Wi-Fi, and usage of chairs, towels and umbrellas on the beach
1 p.m. late checkout
Two cups of coffee at Tommy's Folly coffee shop
15% discount on one spa service and 15% discount on one item of spa merchandise
The fine print
Update: Due to popularity, Sept. 10-11, 15-16 are now sold out.
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-944-1816 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 9; Oct. 13; Nov. 10. Usage of beach chairs, towels and umbrellas only valid through Oct. 15. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms