By Arielle Chorney
Retreat to Maine's midcoast region for an overnight stay at the 550-acre, seaside Sebasco Harbor Resort for $99, including a $25 resort credit.
Why we love it
- A one-night stay saves 40%, and a two-night stay saves almost 50%
- The resort features an abundance of activities including a golf course, tennis, kayaks, harbor cruises, a spa, bocce, croquet, saltwater pool and fitness center
- The on-property Rec Center features candlepin bowling, ping pong, pinball, air hockey, foosball, basketball and a juke box (schedule changes daily in fall; check with front desk)
- On-site activities will keep guests busy, but galleries, museums, lighthouses and shopping also dot the area
- Note: In fall, harbor cruises depart Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays; weather permitting. The saltwater pool tentatively closes for the season Sept. 22.
Sebasco Harbor Resort
29 Kenyon Road
Sebasco Estates, ME 04565
What's included & when
- Travel Sept. 2 - Oct. 17
- $99 per night for two guests in a Main Lodge Standard Room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $25 gift card redeemable for resort services (golf, dining and spa)
- $199 for a two-night stay for two guests in an upgraded Balcony Room, arriving Sundays-Wednesdays (Now sold out)
- $299 for two nights in a Harbor Village Captain Suite, arriving Sundays-Wednesdays
- Two-night packages include a $50 gift card for use at the resort (golf, dining and spa)
- Stay Sept. 2 - Oct. 17
Fodor's notes the resort's "Pilot House restaurant is known for its innovative take on classic dishes and is a wonderful spot for watching sunsets."
The fine print
Update: Balcony Rooms are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-389-1161 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 29-30; Oct. 1, 10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms