By Travelzoo Staff
The opulence of Beaux Arts architecture has influenced some of the most renowned buildings in the world including Grand Central Terminal, Paris Opera House and the New York Public Library. Among these works of art is the Churchill Hotel in Washington, D.C., which offers an exclusive Travelzoo deal as impressive as its facade.
Why we love it
- For $119 per night, check in to a Historic Hotel of America Fridays and Saturdays through Sept. 7. For $159, visit Sundays-Thursdays, or explore D.C. on weekends in the fall.
- All stays include valet parking, breakfast for two and complimentary Wi-Fi. Suites with private studies are available for an additional $25 nightly (reg. $50).
- Along with the politicians, dignitaries and prominent families that flock to this hotel, tourists are attracted by its Embassy Row address and proximity to Dupont Circle and the Adams Morgan neighborhood, known for its nightlife and dining. Downtown D.C. is easily accessible via the Metro located less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The Churchill Hotel
1914 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20009
What's included & when
- Jul 15, 2013 - Sep 07, 2013
- D.C. escape to the landmark Churchill Hotel in the Embassy Row district
- $119 per night, Fridays-Saturdays through Sept. 7
- $159 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Sept. 8 or Fridays-Saturdays, Sept. 13 - Oct. 5
- Includes valet parking and breakfast for 2 ($80 value)
- An additional $25 nightly for a suite
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then make a reservation for your desired travel dates using the link on the voucher. Not available on: Aug. 5-6. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms