By Travelzoo Staff
Get away to a downtown hotel located a block from Centennial Olympic Park, one of Atlanta's most recognized landmarks. With this exclusive Travelzoo offer, save more than 50% at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown through Sept.19.
Why we love it
- Visit for $79 per night, or add $30 to get breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi (a $60 value). Suite upgrades are also available for an additional $15 nightly.
- Located down the street, the iconic Centennial Olympic Park offers the Fountain of Rings -- the world's largest interactive fountain with water shows four times a day -- and an annual July Fourth fireworks display.
- Atlanta’s most visited indoor attraction, the World of Coca-Cola, shows the evolution of the popular soft drink with samples of more than 60 different beverages. Or tour the Georgia Aquarium -- the largest in the world and the only aquarium outside of Asia to exhibit whale sharks. Both attractions are within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
160 Spring Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
What's included & when
- Jul 14, 2013 - Sep 19, 2013
- Escape for up to 4 people to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown at more than 50% off
- $79 per night (reg. $169)
- $109 per night including breakfast for 2, parking and Wi-Fi (reg. $230)
- Suite upgrade available for an additional $15
- Travel through Sept. 19
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
- Getting there: The hotel is 12 miles from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Atlanta.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 404-688-8600 to be connected to the front desk to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 10-19, 25-27; Aug. 2-4, 30; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms