By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to a boutique waterfront hotel in Naples that keeps guests "happily ensconced, with no real reason to leave" (Frommer's). The Bayfront Inn 5th Ave pairs an overnight stay with a $25 dining credit, two cocktails and parking for $99 per night.
Why we love it
- Stay in a room with city views through Nov. 15, or opt for a room with bay views for $119 nightly.
- Unwind by the pool and enjoy a tropical drink, or head to the beaches of Naples, one mile away. The hotel also features a marina where guests can take advantage of charter services.
- Located steps from bustling 5th Avenue, the hotel is set amid Naples' thoroughfare of ritzy boutiques, gourmet eateries and high-end galleries overlooking the bay.
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave
1221 5th Avenue S.
Naples, FL 34102
What's included & when
- Jul 09, 2013 - Nov 15, 2013
- Naples retreat for 2 at the upscale Bayfront Inn 5th Ave for more than 45% off
- $99 per night in a room with city views or $119 for a room with bay views
- $25 dining credit to Bambu Tropical Grille and 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $15)
- Travel through Nov. 15, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive all the extras daily
Getting there: The hotel is 34 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Fort Myers.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-382-7941 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Note: The hotel will be undergoing renovations through August; all renovations will be on the first floor south side and will not impact guests.
See all terms