By Travelzoo Staff
"Step from the revelry of Bourbon Street into the marble elegance of this renowned hotel," says Fodor's of the 4-star Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans. For $139 per night, this exclusive deal saves more than 45% for travel through September. It also includes a bottle of Champagne and $50 credit that can be used at the on-site live jazz club, coffee house and oyster bar.
Why we love it
- In the heart of the French Quarter along Bourbon Street, the hotel offers guests a respite from the sights and sounds of New Orleans, from the serene lobby to the private courtyard with large outdoor pool.
- For $159 per night, opt for the larger Premium Room. Or for $20 more, use a private elevator key to whisk up to the exclusive RClub guest floor, with a personal concierge and private lounge serving breakfast in the morning and cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the evening.
- Foodies and music lovers will delight in the host of options within the hotel, from a restaurant and bar serving contemporary takes on classic Creole and Cajun cuisine to an oyster bar to the renowned Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse, established by the Grammy Award-winning jazz trumpeter.
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
300 Bourbon Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
What's included & when
- Jul 04, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
- Luxe French Quarter escape for 2 at the 4-star Royal Sonesta Hotel at more than 45% off
- $139 per night, Sundays-Thursdays in a Deluxe Room; +$20 for Premium Room
- $179 per night, Fridays-Saturdays in a Deluxe Room; +$30 for Premium Room
- Includes $50 credit and bottle of Champagne
- $179 per night for RClub room that includes access to a private lounge with breakfast and evening cocktails (Sundays-Thursdays)
- Travel through Sept. 30
- Combine multiple vouchers for longer stays
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 504-586-0300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 12-13, 17-20, 23-25; Sept. 20-21, 23-28. Credit not available for use at R'evolution restaurant. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms