By Travelzoo Staff
Live in luxury at Royal Palms Resort and Spa, a Conde Nast Traveler 2013 Gold List hotel rated the No. 1 hotel in Phoenix on TripAdvisor. This exclusive $149 deal for two saves more than 40% on regular summer prices.
Why we love it
- Guests stay in an Estate Room featuring a deep soaking tub and balcony, or can upgrade for just $20 more per night to a recently renovated Valencia Casita with a gas-burning fireplace in the master bedroom and views of Camelback Mountain or orange groves.
- This "gorgeous little hideaway" has the "tranquil feel of a Mediterranean monastery [with] lush walled gardens" (Frommer's). Named to the World's Best list by Travel + Leisure in 2013, the hotel also boasts the Forbes 4-star Alvadora Spa. Use a $50 credit toward treatments like the citrus grove facial or an aroma massage.
- Head to the Cervantes Bistro for a cocktail or entrees like Alaskan halibut or pork short ribs. The dining credit also can be used toward in-room dining or at the Cabana Cafe.
Royal Palms Resort & Spa
5200 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
What's included & when
- Jun 27, 2013 - Sep 08, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at Phoenix's 5-star Royal Palms Resort & Spa overlooking Camelback Mountain
- Named to Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List and Travel + Leisure World's Best Hotels lists for 2013
- $149 per night in an Estate Room, Sundays-Wednesdays or $179 Thursdays-Saturdays
- $169 per night in a private Valencia Casita, Sundays-Wednesdays or $199 Thursdays-Saturdays
- $50 spa credit
- $25 dining credit
- 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $25)
- 50% off resort fee (reg. $30)
- Travel July 1 - Sept. 8
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-672-6011 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 5-6; Aug. 9-10, 31. A nightly resort fee of $15 will be charged at check-in. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms