By Travelzoo Staff
Get away to a downtown hotel located a block from Centennial Olympic Park, one of Atlanta's most recognized landmarks. With this exclusive Travelzoo offer, save more than 50% at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown through Sept.19, including weekends and July Fourth.
Why we love it
- Visit for $79 per night, or add $30 to get breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi (a $60 value). Suite upgrades are also available for an additional $15 nightly.
- Located down the street, the iconic Centennial Olympic Park offers the Fountain of Rings -- the world's largest interactive fountain with water shows four times a day -- and an annual July Fourth fireworks display.
- Atlanta’s most visited indoor attraction, the World of Coca-Cola, shows the evolution of the popular soft drink with samples of more than 60 different beverages. Or tour the Georgia Aquarium -- the largest in the world and the only aquarium outside of Asia to exhibit whale sharks. Both attractions are within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
160 Spring Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
What's included & when
- Jun 24, 2013 - Sep 19, 2013
- Escape for up to 4 people to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown at more than 50% off
- $79 per night (reg. $169)
- $109 per night including breakfast for 2, parking and Wi-Fi (reg. $230)
- Suite upgrade available for an additional $15
- Travel through Sept. 19
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 404-688-8600 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 10-19, 25-27; Aug. 2-4, 30; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms