By Travelzoo Staff
Overlook the signature surf of Baja Caifornia’s Sea of Cortez from a 5-star resort that Fodor’s calls “one of the most exquisite in Los Cabos, focused on privacy and impeccable service.” Escape to Esperanza, an Auberge Resort for a three-night stay arriving June 23 - Oct. 28 with this exclusive deal that saves $990.
Why we love it
- Choose between two rooms at this resort, which is part of Condé Nast Traveler’s 2013 Gold List and named one of the World’s Best by Travel + Leisure. Garden Casitas have a hammock, while the Terrace Casitas have a private spa tub. All rooms have private terraces and at least partial ocean views. On-site amenities include infinity pools, three restaurants and two bars.
- The beachside bar serves drinks long after the sun goes down, with torches and a fire pit illuminating the sand and surrounding cliffs. Also complimentary for resort guests are daily yoga classes and Wi-Fi. Should the need arise to venture out beyond the resort, Cabo's marina and nightlife area are about a 15-minute drive from the resort.
Esperanza, An Auberge Resort
Carretera Transpeninsular Km. 7, Manzana 10, Punta Ballena
Cabo San Lucas, 23410
What's included & when
- May 22, 2013 - Oct 28, 2013
- Luxury Cabo San Lucas escape at the 5-star Esperanza, an Auberge Resort
- Named to the 2013 Conde Nast Traveler Gold List and Travel + Leisure World's Best list
- Member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux hotel collection
- $1,095 for 3 nights in a Garden Casita (reg. $2,085)
- $1,395 for 3 nights in a Terrace Casita (reg. $2,780)
- $1,460 for 4 nights in a Garden Casita (reg. $2,925)
- $1,860 for 4 nights in a Terrace Casita (reg. $3,900)
- Arrivals daily June 23 - Oct. 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 855-331-2226 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 27-30; July 3-7; Aug. 1-5, 25-31; Sept. 1-2; Oct. 4-6, 11-13, 15-19. Offer based on single or double occupancy. Maximum three people per room. Additional adults are $75 per night. This resort is not child friendly; guests must be 16 years of age or older. There is a 14% additional tax and 15% service charge paid directly to the hotel upon making the reservation. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms