By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled at the base of the Superstition Mountains, the Gold Canyon Golf Resort is known for its award-winning golf courses with "exceedingly scenic holes," says Frommer's. This exclusively negotiated overnight getaway for two knocks more than 50% off current rates.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, check in any day of the week May 22 - Dec. 30 and spend a night in a Patio Casita with views of the surrounding mountains, golf course or desert landscapes. Guests also receive a $50 resort credit redeemable for dining, spa services or greens fees and continental breakfast for two. Two-night stays are $199 and include a $100 credit and daily breakfast.
- Or spend $229 for two nights in a Spa Casita -- featuring a spa tub or Jacuzzi and indoor fireplace -- for travel daily May 22 - Sept. 30.
- Noteworthy amenities include three restaurants, a fitness center, an outdoor pool and an upscale spa. Golfers can play on Dinosaur Mountain, a course rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest and set high into the Sonoran Desert, or Sidewinder, a 4-star course.
- Less than an hour outside of Phoenix, Gold Canyon is a popular spot for hiking, biking and horseback riding. Nearby, guests can visit the historic Goldfield Ghost Town or take a steamboat ride on Canyon Lake.
Gold Canyon Golf Resort
6100 South Kings Ranch Road
Gold Canyon, AZ 85218
What's included & when
- May 21, 2013 - Dec 30, 2013
- Upscale Arizona escape for 2 at Gold Canyon Golf Resort at more than 50% off
- $99 per night in a Patio Casita with views of the mountains, desert landscape or golf greens (reg. $140)
- $50 daily credit good for dining, spa services and greens fees
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- Stay May 22 - Dec. 30
- Also available: 2 nights in an upgrade Spa Casita with jetted tub and the above extras for $229, May 22 - Sept. 30
- Purchase multiple vouchers for longer stays
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 480-982-9090 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Patio Casita is not available on: June 1; Oct. 18-19, 25-26; Nov. 8-9. Not available for groups of 5 or more or existing reservations. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms