By Travelzoo Staff
Hit the trail for all-inclusive dude ranch trip that past guests tout as "unforgettable" and "the best family vacation ever" -- at a 45% discount on regular prices. This three-night package for $599 per adult or $449 per child includes lodging, meals and activities such as white-water rafting (spring and early summer only), zip lining, rock climbing and archery.
Why we love it
- Guests at Majestic Dude Ranch are paired with a horse and mountain bike for the duration of the stay, and ranch guides lead excursions through 2 million acres of adjacent open land. The ranch also has its own baseball field and batting cage, as well as a program just for kids and teens. For unique Colorado experiences, take in a local rodeo or tour nearby Mesa Verde, home to more than 600 Pueblo cliff dwellings.
- Three hearty, home-cooked meals are served each day and range from cookouts to family-style entrees. Salad bars are available at every meal, and a separate snack bar with drinks and a bottomless cookie jar is always open.
- The ranch has spacious cabins and suites of varying sizes (assigned based on availability and group size) with stocked refrigerators. Take a dip in the heated outdoor pool or Jacuzzi, or hit the trails in a pair of borrowed cowboy boots if you didn't bring your own. In the evenings, snack on s'mores and fresh popcorn while watching a movie under the stars.
- Getting here: Majestic Dude Ranch operates a complimentary shuttle to the Durango airport on Sundays, a 35-minute drive away. The airport shuttle is not complimentary for transfers to the airport on Wednesdays, but can be reserved at an additional cost. The ranch is a four-hour drive from Albuquerque, six hours from Salt Lake City and eight hours from Denver.
Majestic Dude Ranch
42688 CR "N"
Mancos, CO 81328
What's included & when
- May 06, 2013 - Oct 04, 2013
- All-inclusive summer vacation at Majestic Dude Ranch in southwestern Colorado at more than 45% off
- $599 per adult for 3 nights; or $449 per child (ages 17 and younger)
- Includes lodging, meals and activities, such as zip lining, mountain climbing, archery and fly fishing
- Guests are matched with a horse and mountain bike for the duration of the stay
- Arrive Sundays or Wednesdays, May 12 - June 19 or Aug. 11 - Oct. 2
- 6-night stays, Sunday arrivals only, are available for $1198 per adult or $898 per child
- Note: Adults-only weeks are May 12-25 and Sept. 1 - Oct. 5
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-325-9462 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A 15% resort tax and 4.8% sales tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers use of trails on 2 million acres of state-owned land. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms