By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to the Maldives, a nation comprising more than 1,000 palm-dotted islands surrounded by crystal blue waters and magnificent sea life. Spend four nights in a 5-star beachfront or over-water villa in the Maldives for up to 42% off regular prices.
Why we love it
- Choose between the Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives -- rated the No. 1 resort in Asia in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler "Gold List" and Readers' Choice Awards -- for $2,780 per stay ($695/night) or the 5-star Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives for $1,820 per stay ($455/night). These prices are for two people, not per person.
- With both of these exclusive offers, Travelzoo subscribers receive all of the following:
- Complimentary 24-hour roundtrip airport speedboat transfers (a unique perk in the Maldives that eliminates the need for a layover in Malé)
- Daily breakfast for two
- One dinner for two people per stay (up to a $200 value)
- A complimentary sunset cruise per stay ($200 value)
- 20% off all food and beverage and 15% off all spa treatments
- For stays of seven nights or more, receive one 45-minute couples massage for two per room, per stay
- At Taj Exotica, guests will stay in a luxurious over-water Lagoon Villa, which offers stunning panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. Luxury amenities include 24-hour butler service, Molton Brown toiletries, rain shower, private deck and a mini-bar including organic foods. Subject to availability, guests will receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Lagoon Villa with a private plunge pool.
- Guests who stay at Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives will stay in a Superior Charm Beach Villa with a sea-facing king bed and outdoor shower. Upon check-in and subject to availability, guests will receive an upgrade to an even larger Deluxe Beach Villa with private deck, outdoor dining area and hammock.
- About the Maldives: It's an easy four- to five-hour fight from major air hubs Dubai and Singapore, and is ideal for honeymooners, scuba enthusiasts, beach lovers and anyone else in search of relaxation.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
South Male Atoll
South Male Atoll, Maldives
Tel: 011 960 664 2200
What's included & when
- Apr 30, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Luxury Maldives getaway for 2 at the 5-star Taj Exotica Resort & Spa -- rated the No. 1 resort in Asia on the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List
4 nights in an over-water villa for $2,780 ($695/night)
1 dinner (reg. $200)
Speedboat airport transfers
1 sunset cruise (reg. $200)
Also available: 4 nights at the 5-star Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives for $1,820 for 4 nights ($455/night), including the same extras listed above
These prices are for 2 people, not per person
Additional nights can be added at either resort once the 4-night package has been purchased; each additional night stay includes breakfast for 2
The Maldives is accessible by direct flights from Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Beijing
Valid June (Exotica)/July (Vivanta)-October 2013
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives at 011 960 664 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef Maldives at 011 960 664 1948 or email Vivanta.CoralReef@tajhotels.com and reference the Travelzoo voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The reservation line is open from 9 p.m. - 6 a.m. PST. You must purchase a 4-night voucher and then can purchase additional nights. Not available on: Sept. 24- Oct. 4, 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms