By Travelzoo Staff
Located in the Torrey Pines area of coastal La Jolla, the Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa “feels worlds away, thanks to paths bordered with lush bougainvillea, lantana, and succulents that wind past dreamy Spanish-style buildings” (Sunset magazine). Take respite at the nearly 10-acre resort with an exclusive Travelzoo package for $169.
Why we love it
- Retreat to an upgraded room adorned with equestrian-style doors and sky-lit windows, and take in views from the private patio or balcony. Start the morning off with daily breakfast included in this deal, featuring menu items such as blue corn pancakes topped with orange crème fraiche and crab cake Benedict with grilled asparagus and roasted poblano hash. In the evenings, sip on a drink at the on-site Bodega Wine Bar, home to an extensive selection of California wines and cocktails.
- This hacienda-style San Diego resort features a saltwater pool, “new cabanas and a poolside fire pit [making] this a staycation fave" (Riviera Magazine). Stroll down the hill to uncover La Jolla’s cafes, galleries and high-end shops. Spend the afternoon at Torrey Pines golf course, just two miles away, or venture 15 miles to SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo or the trendy Gaslamp Quarter.
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
9700 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
What's included & when
- Apr 30, 2013 - Aug 29, 2013
- Luxe San Diego retreat for 2 at the AAA 4-Diamond Estancia La Jolla Resort & Spa at 40% off
- $169 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $209 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
- Guests stay in an upgraded Veranda room with private balcony or patio
- Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $50)
- Travel through Aug. 29, 2013
The fine print
This deal is no longer available on May 11-12, 15-16; June 9-13; July 15-19, 25; Aug. 3, 19. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-437-8262 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 25; June 14-15; July 5-6. All reservations must be made by July 31, 2013. A resort fee of $17 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is $25 daily. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms