By Travelzoo Staff
Visit Shanghai, a city Conde Nast Traveler calls "the Pearl of the Orient and the Paris of the East." Sneak away to Pudi Boutique Hotel Shanghai, located right next to Fuxing Park, and save 50% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Stays in a Deluxe Room with a king bed are $142 per night and include breakfast for two and two soft drink coupons to the on-site L8 Lounge Bar. Guests can also opt for a two-night stay for $252 that includes a guaranteed upgrade to a 738-square-foot Corner Suite along with daily breakfast.
- This contemporary hotel provides around-the-clock butler service and in-room spa services (fees apply) and features a rooftop terrace and gourmet restaurant. It is a five-minute walk to Huaihai Road -- the most upscale area of downtown Shanghai -- with a variety of boutiques and bars.
Pudi Boutique Hotel
99, Yan Dang Road, Huangpu
Tel: 011 86 21 51 58 5888
What's included & when
- Apr 23, 2013 - Nov 30, 2013
- Shanghai escape at Pudi Boutique Hotel at 50% off
- $142 per night in a Deluxe Room
- $252 2-night stay with guaranteed upgrade to a Corner Suite
- Daily breakfast for 2
- 2 soft drinks at L8 Lounge Bar
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay additional nights
- Travel daily through November
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and email Pudi Boutique Hotel or call 011 86 21 51 58 5888 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms