By Travelzoo Staff
Sink your toes into the white sands while staying at the only AAA 4-Diamond resort in Daytona Beach for 50% off regular rates. This exclusive $129 getaway at The Shores Resort & Spa, touted as the most luxurious in the area by Frommer’s, includes upgraded accommodations, welcome cocktails and a s'mores kit for an evening around the fire pit.
Why we love it
- Lounge overnight in an oceanfront king balcony room – the preferred room choice noted by Frommer’s – Sundays-Thursdays through June 30 or Aug. 15 - Sept. 30. For $20 more per night, stay weekends May 3 - June 29 or Aug. 16 - Sept. 30. These spacious rooms boast a four-poster bed with plush bedding and breathtaking views of the Atlantic and pool from a private balcony
- Spend the day lounging at the oceanside sundeck with two pools, or arrange a private beachfront cabana (fees apply). Sip cocktails from the tiki bar, relax at the full-service spa or catch waves on the famous beaches of Daytona.
- For dinner, retreat to Azure, the only fine-dining oceanfront restaurant in Daytona Beach Shores. TripAdvisor reviewers praise the restaurant for its "incredible views" and "top-notch" cuisine. Head to the beach afterward for a romantic evening around the fire pit making s’mores.
- Located in Daytona Beach Shores, a quiet community just south of Daytona Beach, the hotel is seven miles from the world-famous Daytona International Speedway and the airport.
The Shores Resort & Spa
2637 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
What's included & when
- Apr 14, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
- AAA 4-Diamond escape at The Shores Resort & Spa in Daytona Beach at 50% off
- $129 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through June 30 or Aug. 15 - Sept. 30
- $149 per night, Fridays-Saturdays, May 3 - June 29 or Aug. 16 - Sept. 28
- Stay in an upgraded, oceanfront king balcony room
- Welcome cocktails for 2 and s'mores kit
- Purchase multiple vouchers for a longer stay and receive cocktails daily
One of the most unique aspects of visiting Daytona Beach is the ability to actually drive your car on the sand. The Daytona sand played home to some of the first NASCAR races. A beach driving pass costs $5 per day.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-934-7467 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 17-18, 24-27. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms