By Travelzoo Staff
Drive down a palm-lined road to JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, which Fodor's calls a "private sanctuary ... [that] embraces all that's beautiful about the desert." Save more than 55% on a package at this AAA 4-Diamond resort.
Why we love it
- For $149 nightly, travel May 23 - Sept. 5 -- including weekends -- to the largest hotel in Arizona, also named one of the Top 5 Golf Resorts in Arizona by Conde Nast Traveler in 2012.
- Use the $100 resort credit at "one of the best courses you can play" (Golfweek Magazine). Or opt for a revitalizing spa treatment. Wind down in the evening and choose from 10 restaurants featuring dishes like pork osso buco, ricotta gnocchi and wine by the glass.
- Relish the morning view of the surrounding Sonoran Desert on a private patio or balcony. Sun yourself with a float down the lazy river at the four-acre swimming complex. The property offers a complimentary, guided horticulture walk focused on the ecology of the Sonoran Desert, including stops at the Botanical and Chef's Gardens (Fridays-Mondays only).
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
5350 E. Marriott Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85054
What's included & when
- Apr 12, 2013 - Sep 05, 2013
- Retreat for 2 at the AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix for more than 55% off
- $149 per night in a Deluxe Room
- Includes a $100 resort credit to use at the spa, restaurants or golf
- Travel May 23 - Sept. 5, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers to extend a stay
- Travelzoo Tip: Flights to Phoenix start at $324 roundtrip.
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, the following dates are no longer available: May 24-26. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-835-6206 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Once a voucher has been purchased, mention code P52 when calling to reserve with the resort. Not available on: May 29-30; June 3-4, 8-11, 15-20, 22-24; July 6-11, 22-24; Aug. 5-8, 26-28. A resort fee of $25 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms