By Travelzoo Staff
“Public areas throughout this two-story, red-roof adobe resort are a collection of small sitting rooms where Spanish Mission-style sofas and fireplaces invite you to linger with a good book,” states Fodor’s of the 4-star Rancho Bernardo Inn. Indulge in a slow-paced San Diego getaway for $149 per night -- a 50% savings.
Why we love it
- Each morning, guests can savor an on-the-house breakfast like Norwegian smoked salmon topped with capers and vine-ripened tomatoes.
- Deluxe guest rooms feature luxurious touches like supple linens and deep soaking tubs with Aveda bath products. Take in the SoCal sun and the resort’s nearly 300 acres of lush gardens and antiquated architecture from a private balcony or patio.
- The hotel boasts some noteworthy features: a championship golf course, a pool with private cabanas, a swanky spa and acres of Mediterranean gardens.
- Bernardo Winery, the oldest in Southern California, is less than three miles away, and the charming seaside village of Del Mar is 15 miles away. Some of San Diego’s most popular attractions like the historic Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Legoland are just 25 minutes from this countryside retreat.
Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
What's included & when
- Mar 15, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Retreat to the 4-star Rancho Bernardo Inn, noted as a Top SoCal Resort and also a Top Golf Resort by readers of Condé Nast Traveler in 2012
- $149 per night in a deluxe room with patio or balcony (reg. $229)
- Breakfast and welcome beverages for 2 (reg. $44)
- In-room Internet access (reg. $9.95)
- Valet parking (reg. $16)
- Travel through June, including weekends
The fine print
Update: The deal is no longer available on April 12-13, 25-26, 28-30; May 2-5, 16-17. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-542-6096 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 19-20; May 1, 10-11, 19-20, 25, 30-31; June 1, 8-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms