By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the sights from atop the Himalayas with this 14-night Nepal package for $1099 per person based on double occupancy. Solo travelers pay $1349 per person.
Why we love it
- On this once-in-a-lifetime trek, spend five days exploring Kathmandu and Pokhara, and 10 days trekking at the Annapurna base camp, home to the world's 10th largest mountain.
- Destined for the glacier-covered amphitheater of the 13,700-meter Annapurna Sanctuary, this non-technical trek is known for having a reward-to-effort ratio higher than any other trek in Nepal.
- Starting in the colorful city of Kathmandu with a day of sightseeing and a welcome dinner, guests will spend the first few nights in a hotel before being transferred by bus to Pokhara where they will begin the trek.
- Trekking on the slopes of the Annapurna Himal, highlights of the 10-day trek include mountain views, rhododendron forests and rustic mountain villages as well as views of Machapuchare or "Fish tail" peak, which stands over 29,000 feet above sea level and dominates the skyline for most of the trek.
Nepal, EPC 5537
Tel: +977-1-21 42 826
What's included & when
- Mar 18, 2013 - Nov 15, 2013
- Trek through Nepal on a 14-night journey for $1099 per person at 30% off (based on double occupancy)
- Solo travelers can join for $250 more per person
- Includes private transportation, a welcome dinner, all meals during the trek and a trekking permit
- A government-trained English-speaking guide will accompany the group
- Stay in 2-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and tea houses during the trek
- Upgrades are available directly through Traveltimes Treks for 3- and 4-star accommodations
- Travel through June 14 and Sept. 15 - Nov. 15, 2013
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Traveltimes Treks at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made at least 15 days before the intended date of departure. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions. For a more detailed itinerary, click here.
See all terms