By Travelzoo Staff
"JIA is something else -- a new paradigm in Shanghai hospitality," writes Fodor's. Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 35% at this luxe hotel, with this two-night package for two people at $265 including tax.
Why we love it
- Guests can check into a Studio Room and rise to the included breakfast. Complimentary refreshments are served in the lobby all day, including soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening wine. This deal also includes Wi-Fi in the room and throughout the hotel, 20% off at Issimo Restaurant (excluding beverages) and use of a conference room for up to two hours (once per stay).
- Extra nights are available for $130 per night.
- JIA Shanghai is housed in a refurbished 1920s building with elegant oriental design. Conde Nast Traveller says it is "set apart from Shanghai’s hot competition by taste-making owner Yenn Wong’s push for five-star comforts: extra-plush beds, blackout curtains, deep-soak tubs in spacious Bisazza-gilt-tiled bathrooms."
- Located on buzzing Nanjing Road, one of the city's most popular shopping and entertainment districts, JIA Shanghai is surrounded by popular sights such as Plaza 66, CITIC Plaza, People's Square and the Bund. The nearest metro station is a 10-minute walk away.
931 West Nanjing Road
Tel: 011 86 21 6217 9000
What's included & when
- Mar 14, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- 2-night stay for 2 people at the trendy JIA Shanghai hotel for $265 including tax, saving more than 35% on regular pricing
- Includes breakfast for 2
- 24-hour refreshments including soft drinks, afternoon tea and evening wine
- 20% off a meal at the on-site Issimo Restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Free Wi-Fi in room and throughout the hotel
- The hotel is praised by Frommer's, Conde Nast Traveller and users of TripAdvisor
- Stay any day of the week through August; stays can be extended for $130 per night
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 011 86 21 6217 9000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates through Aug. 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. No cancellations are allowed. Guests are welcome to combine vouchers for an extended stay, but 1-night vouchers can only be used in conjunction with a 2-night voucher. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms