By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a swanky 4-star resort on the shores of Lake Las Vegas -- home to the likes of Celine Dion -- for $99 per night. With this exclusively negotiated package, guests receive an overnight stay, $50 resort credit, two cocktails and valet parking -- all for less than the price of the room alone.
Why we love it
- The Mediterranean-inspired Ravella at Lake Las Vegas boasts a "relaxing, desert oasis setting," says Fodor's. Guests can kick back in the "resplendent pool complex," play a round of golf nearby or cash in that credit at the on-site spa or restaurants.
- Spacious guest rooms feature views of the lake or surrounding desert. Rooms are "as posh as ever" (Fodor's), complete with luxurious beds, marble bathrooms and Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities. Travel daily through May, including weekends.
- Lake Las Vegas is a 30-minute drive from the bustle of The Strip.
Ravella at Lake Las Vegas
1610 Lake Las Vegas Parkway
Henderson, NV 89011
What's included & when
- Mar 13, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Luxe escape for 2 at the AAA 4-Diamond Ravella at Lake Las Vegas at nearly 65% off
- $99 per night for a room with lake or mountain views (reg. $189)
- Includes a $50 resort credit to spend on dining or at the spa
- 2 welcome cocktails at the pool or lobby bar
- Complimentary valet parking
- Upgrade to a 960-square-foot Executive Suite for $50 more
- Stay through May, including weekends
- Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then click on the booking link included in the vouchers to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 17-18. A resort fee of $24.86 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms