By Travelzoo Staff
For $129 per night, escape to the 4-star Woodcliff Hotel & Spa -- winner of the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Tuck away to the Finger Lakes region of upstate New York and save 50% on an exclusively negotiated package including a $50 spa credit, wine tasting for two and a bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- The on-site Spa Elan features a host of specialty facials, massages and treatments, from a hot-stone massage to a mud wrap. Boasting spectacular views of the Rochester skyline, the hotel also offers indoor and outdoor pools, a whirlpool and sauna as well as a nine-hole golf course.
- Sip on premium wines at the nearby Casa Larga Vineyards -- a family-owned vineyard -- famous for its refreshing Riesling ice wine, with fruit and floral aromas. Historic downtown Rochester, "well worth a visit for its trio of excellent museums, fine restaurants, and enjoyable festivals” (Frommer's), is a 20-minute drive away. Guests can explore the picturesque area with attractions including the Finger Lakes Wine Trail and the New York Wine & Culinary Center.
- About the location: "An extremely livable, family-friendly, and attractive small city" that's "more Midwestern than East Coast" according to Frommer's, Rochester is just over an hour from Buffalo and 1.5 hours from Syracuse.
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa
199 Woodcliff Drive
What's included & when
- Mar 07, 2013 - May 30, 2013
- Romantic getaway for 2 to the 4-star Woodcliff Hotel & Spa, near upstate New York's Finger Lakes, at 50% off
- $129 for a 1-night stay, Sunday-Thursday arrivals through April; +$10 May arrivals
- $199 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through April; +$10 for May arrivals
- Includes $50 credit at the on-site full-service spa
- Wine-tasting passes for 2 at Casa Larga Vineyards
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-585-381-4000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 27-29. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms