By Travelzoo Staff
With the first hint of spring, the coastal town of Brunswick, Maine, reawakens with a bustling Maine Street, bountiful lobster bakes, festivals and more. Be there from the start with this exclusive Travelzoo deal that saves more than 45% at The Brunswick Inn. For $99, visit Sundays-Thursdays through April and also receive a free bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- The inn is housed in a historic 1848 Federal-style home that combines elegance with New England charm. Welcome the day with a freshly made breakfast by the fire before setting out on foot to explore Brunswick, dubbed one of the "best small towns in America" by Smithsonian Magazine. End your day with a succulent lobster dinner at Cook's Lobster House with the included 20% discount.
- For centuries, the town of Brunswick has celebrated and inspired the works of local craftsmen and famous artists. Mosey through the eclectic array of galleries and museums, admire the works of Winslow Homer at Bowdoin College and tour the home where Harriet Beecher Stow penned "Uncle Tom’s Cabin."
- Brunswick is 30 minutes from Portland, and an Amtrak train from Boston arrives across the street from the hotel.
The Brunswick Inn
165 Park Row
Brunswick, ME 04011
What's included & when
- Feb 26, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
- Charming Midcoast Maine getaway at The Brunswick Inn for more than 45% off
- $99 for 1 night Sundays-Thursdays through April (reg. $159)
- $129 for 1 night Fridays-Saturdays through April (reg. $199)
- $139 for 1 night Sundays-Thursdays, May-June (reg. $209)
- $159 for 1 night Fridays-Saturdays, May-June (reg. $209)
- Includes a bottle of wine and breakfast for 2
Beginning in June, the Maine State Music Theater – a five-minute walk from the inn -- kicks off its summer season with performances of "Dream Girls" and "Les Miserables."
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 207-729-4914 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 8; May 23-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms