By Travelzoo Staff
Known for a sweet, small-town vibe and "comprised mostly of woodsy scenery and lovely byways," (Frommer's) Glen Ellen makes for a relaxing escape from busier Sonoma towns. Explore its charm -- and honor the the town's most famed resident -- with this exclusive 55%-off Travelzoo package at the Jack London Lodge.
Why we love it
- Tuck in for the night for $79, Sunday-Thursday through April, or $99 for stays Fridays and midweek May 1 - June 13. The deal includes a $10 food and beverage credit to the on-site "saloon" packed with memorabilia from both the town and author Jack London, best known for such novels as "Call of the Wild" and "Valley of the Moon."
- The quaint property in is the heart of the village. Wander to the gourmet market across the street and grab a snack before a wine-tasting adventure; this deal also includes passes for two to three nearby vineyards.
- Use a day pass to visit the Jack London State Historic Park, which contains the fire-damaged ruins of the famed author's never completed home and "trails that skirt vineyards and meander through a forest of Douglas fir, coastal redwoods, oak, and madrones" (Fodor's). Downtown Sonoma with myriad restaurants is 10 miles away, and San Francisco is about an hour's drive south.
The Jack London Lodge
13740 Arnold Drive
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Tel: (707) 938-8510
What's included & when
- Feb 26, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
- Tranquil getaway for 2 at the Jack London Lodge in Glen Ellen at 55% off
- $79 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through April
- $99 per night, Fridays through April 26, or Sundays-Thursdays May 1 - June 13
- Includes Jack London State Park & Museum day pass
- $10 credit to Jack London Saloon
- Tasting passes to 3 local wineries
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 707-938-8510 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. PST. Not available on: March 15, 17; April 22-24; May 26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms